Music is something which makes the mind relaxed and soul contented. There would be hardly anyone who doesn’t listen to the music and songs. Even the science has proved the beneficial advantages if you listen to the music on a daily basis. Being very influential making people stress free, music is something worth to ponder upon.
If you are also one of those who is passionate about music then you must be well familiar with the need of having a good bass headphone. From giving the most explicit audio quality to endowing the perfect kind of tone, a good and functional bass headphone can do wonders while listening to the music.
Another important feature that every music freak look upon while buying a headphone is its bass quality. When the booming and resounding is proper and up to the point the joy of listening to the songs doubles. Bass is one of those qualities which can make the song sound even more impressive and enthralling. Therefore headphones with good bass are something most desired and craved for by the music lovers.
Best Bass Headphones
If you are also looking for some of the bass headphones of the time and getting confused seeing so many brands present in the market, then you have arrived just at the right place. Here we have enlisted some of those best headphones which are considered perfect for the bass quality. This listicle has been created after carefully examining the headphones individually by the experts. Once you take a sneak peek at the content below you would get an idea as to what features should be looked upon while making a purchase of the best bass headphone. You should check: VIZIO SB3851-C0 Reviews.
So let us take an insight into the headphones with good bass that are the best at the present time.
1. V-MODA Crossfade M-100 Over-Ear Headphone
The bass headphone from V-MODA is one of those which are preferred by music freaks the most. Not just because of its outlook and appearance but for encompassing some of the most desirable features. Being an award-winning product in its category there didn’t remain any reason left to not splurge on it. With its wonderful bass quality, it excels many similar products present in the market. Let us check out the major pros and cons of V-MODA crossfade bass headphones.
- It comprises a unique design which is compact in size.
- The durability of the product is exceptionally good.
- The bass quality is deep and clean to hear any type of music.
- The problem of cable becoming malfunctioned has been observed in few cases.
- The cup is seen becoming loose after some time.
Final verdict: Coming in shadow color this product could be purchased if you want a decent product at a reasonable price. With its great appearance, it could enhance your personality as well. You can flaunt anywhere wearing the bass headphones from V-MODA crossfade.
2. Sony Mdr-xb950/b Extra Bass Headphone
The next in the row is the bass headphone from Sony. Comprising some of the best specs this product managed to attain a good position in the market. When it comes to any music gadget from Sony there didn’t remain any reason to doubt the authenticity. Here are the major advantages and disadvantages of it:
- The neodymium magnet is being used in its manufacturing which is the best in its category.
- The chord length is 1.2 m which are good enough for the use.
- It comprises the playback frequency of 3 Hz to 28000 Hz.
- The quality of the hinges is not up to the mark.
- Bass quality sometimes gets unmatched with the requirements.
Final verdict: Coming in black color which suits every one this bass headphone from Sony could be the one you were looking for. With its great playback frequency and overall features, it could be the best to ponder upon. People have been allured towards it the most and this is the reason why it considered as the best in the category of bass headphones.
3. Bowers & Wilkins P5 Series 2 On Ear Headphones
When it comes to the bass headphones from Bowers & Wilkins no one can doubt the reliability of the product. Coming with hi-fi drivers let us ponder upon the main pros and cons of it.
- It is a stylish and extremely great looking headphone.
- The ear pads are made up of genuine leather.
- The presence of neodymium magnet adds to the quality of the product.
- The two sides of the headphone sometimes give uneven music.
- Although the sound quality is good, the comfort level is not to the point.
Final verdict: Since this product utilizes metal faceplates with ear pads which are completely sealed the quality of sound didn’t get hampered at any cost. This is indeed one of the best in its category and worth every penny.
4. Sony MDR1R Premium Over-the-Head Style Headphones
Yet another wonderful bass headphone is again from Sony. With its precision in giving the perfect sound quality, it could be the chosen out of many for long-term association with great audio quality. Let us take a sneak peek over the potential pros and cons of it.
- The ear pads are extremely comfortable to make use of.
- The axis of an inward structure endows great fitting to the ears.
- Since it can get folded, it becomes easy for storage.
- There is little imbalance between the two different sides of the audio quality.
- It takes time to get connected to the Bluetooth.
Final verdict: Being a comfortable product it can be considered the best headphone for the bass quality. From the perfect bass quality to the great style this headphone could be the best to look for. It can elevate your style quotient as well.
5. Beyerdynamic Custom One Pro Plus Headphones
The Beyerdynamic are considered as the best bass headphones not only for their wonderful and stylish appearance but also for the perfect bass quality and easy to use. Here are the main advantaged and disadvantages of the product to look upon.
- It comes along with one accessory kit which could make your audio experience worthy.
- The design is compact and perfect to take anywhere.
- The style can be customized as per the preference.
- Some users find that one of the sides starts buzzing with the bass of the song.
- The ear pads are not very comfortable but still better than many others.
Final verdict: Coming with a warranty of 2 years this product is worthwhile to make a purchase. Coming in white color it weighs just 1.6 pounds and thus s perfect piece to go for. If you are looking for a decent product at an affordable price, this is for you.
6. Beats Executive Wired Over-Ear Headphone
Coming in silver color which makes this product very lavish, the bass headphones from Beats is one of the best in its category. From the high-quality materials used in its manufacturing to the comfortable ear pads, everything about it is worth appreciating. Let us ponder over the major pros and cons of it.
- It comes with Active Noise Cancellation option which helps in endowing the best audio quality.
- It gives clear sound in the perfect bass.
- The lightweight makes it easy to take anywhere.
- Sometimes the sound quality gets hampered.
- There comes the problem of left and right ear imbalance in music while listening.
Final verdict: Comprising some of the most desirable features it can be trusted for the quality. Thereby this product excels many others in its category. It weighs just 11 ounces.
7. Sennheiser Momentum Headphone
When we talk about the bass headphones from Sennheiser Momentum the quality and outlook speak a thousand words. While the brown color suits the best the perfect designing makes it stylish and alluring. Here are the major benefits and disadvantages of the product.
- The ear pads of the product are made up of leather making it best to use.
- The ear pads are soft and very comfortable giving utmost comfort for long sessions.
- Coming with a hand carry case it becomes easy to port anywhere with ease.
- The ear pads are designed in such a way that it oversized the ears so that it can give great music experience by completely cutting the outside noise.
- It is a durable and sturdy enough to lasts for a longer period of time.
- It is a wired bass headphone and wires might cause little mess.
- The left and right sides sometimes get an imbalance in endowing the perfect music quality.
Final verdict: If you want the best audio quality at an affordable rate this product could be your ultimate destination. For having a great audio experience the bass headphone from Sennheiser is the most preferred on by the music lovers and thus it could be your perfect choice as well.
8. Sony MDR-1000X Noise Cancelling Bluetooth Headphone
The nest in the row is again from the brand Sony. Sony indeed has brought some of the best bass headphones for the music lovers. And when it is about the music gadgets from Sony the reasons to doubt the authenticity and reliability get vanished. Coming in black color this product not only endows the best bass sound with its perfect deepness but also cancels the outside noise completely. Now let us take a sneak peak over some of the main pros and cons of it.
- It cancels the outside noise and gives the best audio quality.
- Having an inbuilt Bluetooth function it can connect to the songs without the use of wires which cause a mess while hearing the songs.
- The quick attention gives a great song quality without taking much time.
- From high to low every resolution can be obtained with it.
- The presence of east touch control option endows the user-friendly feature to it.
- The whole built-in quality and especially the hinge design of the product is disappointing.
- The ear pads are good and comfortable but very tight and make the ears go warm after some time.
Final verdict: Coming in the dimensions of 4 x 9 x 8 inches this headphone weighs just 9.8 ounces which is the best to port anywhere due to lightweight and compact size. If you really want the headphones with best bass quality then this could be your ultimate choice out of many similar products present in the market.
9. JVC Real Sound System Z Series HA-SZ2000
Yet another wonderful product in the category of best bass headphones comes from the brand Electrical Centre. Not just the bass quality of it is superb but the overall appearance and design are just marvelous. If you are looking for some of those bass headphones which can make your personality enhance while wearing them then this is meant just for you. Let us take an insight to some of the most potential advantages and disadvantages of it.
- The main problem that arises in some bass headphones is their vibration. This product is designed in a way that vibration does not occur as it has vibration inhibiting cylinder encompassed in it.
- The heat pad of the product is made up of leather and mesh and thus a perfect one for headphones quality.
- It can give the bass if the frequency of 4 Hz to 29 kHz.
- The driver unit of the headphone is 30 mm in diameter making it the best.
- This product is little uncomfortable if you are going to listen for a long period of time.
- The bass quality sometimes becomes an imbalance in the right and left sides of the product.
Final verdict: Coming along with a carrying pouch this headphone is one of those which are preferred by most of the people. With the package dimensions of 12 x 10.3 x 4.7 inches and weight of 1.1 pounds, it could be your best buddy while traveling and going to anywhere.
10. Audio-Technica ATH-M50x Professional Monitor Headphones
Having headphones with the best bass quality this product coming from the brand K&M Audio-Technica could be the ultimate choice if you are looking a great audio experience. Being a professional studio headphone s they endow the best bass quality to the users. This is the reason why it is preferred by professionals to normal users. Apart from using these bass headphones from K&M Audio-Technica for listening to the music, one can also use it for DJ-ing, gaming and numerous similar uses. Coming in black color let us take some of the major pros and cons of the product.
- It comes with a detachable straight and coiled cable which helps in easy carrying this bass headphone to anywhere.
- The carrying pouch is yet another wonderful accessory which the users get along with it. This makes its portability easy.
- The bass quality is just perfect for every kind of song. It gives the deep sound quality with utmost perfection and thus the best in bass reproduction.
- The clarity of the song that this bass headphone endow meets the standards and thus best to splurge upon.
- It is compatible with all music devices giving the best voice to the listeners.
- Although the sound quality of the bass headphone from K&M Audio-Technica is perfect they do not endow the kind of comfort required in the long sessions.
- The sound sometimes vibrates and buzzes with the bass.
Final verdict: This is the best bass headphone in its category as it comprises all those features that matter to the music freaks. Coming in the package dimensions of 14 x 11 x 5 inches this product from K&M Audio-Technica weighs just 3 pounds. So one can take it anywhere without any hassles.
Buying guide For Bass Enthusiasts
While going to buy a bass headphone the need of knowing a little tit-bit about the product becomes utmost important. You can’t just go to a shop and start looking for the product without having know-how about it or the most desirable features needed to enhance the experience. This is when the need of having an insight about the buying guide becomes crucial. So let us know about the features which need to be looked upon while going to purchase a bass headphone.
Listen to them
The best way to decide the quality of any headphone is by listening to them. Try to listen to the same music or song with different headphones and you can clearly get the idea of quality it can endow to the listeners.
Look for the size of the driver- The driver size is proportional to the amount of bass it can deliver. The larger the size of your driver the more it would have the capability to produce the bass. Smaller driver sized headphones are not able to produce great bass.
Fitting and comfort
While splurging upon the headphones the need of checking the comfort you are getting become very important. If the headphone does not have a perfect fitting and the comfort level is also low, it is not a worthy purchase.
Always look for the size, weight, and compactness of the headphone while buying. Until it is not compact enough to port anywhere easily it could not fit with the required standards. Generally, people take headphone with them while traveling and if it is not portable it is of no use.
Sturdiness or durability
If the headphone is very light weighted and sleek in design it might end up breaking or flouting very soon if not taken care of. So if you have a headphone take extra care with its storage and also while using. Place it properly in its case when not in use.
Length of cables
The length of the cables is one of the most important features to look upon while making a purchase. Make sure it is long enough to reach your ears from the music device. These days wireless headphones are also available so choose the best as per the preference.
With the listicle above you must be now well aware of the fact that it’s not only about the outer appearance of the bass headphone that matters, but the functionality and the fineness it can endow to the listeners while listening to the music. These bass headphones have managed to make a remarkable position in the market because of their alluring features and most desirable characteristics.
If a good bass headphone is all that you are looking for, then splurging upon one of the above could guarantee you the best experience of your life. Believe it or not, these bass headphones were loved the most by the music freaks and this is the sole reason for them getting enlisted in our top rankings. So what are you waiting for? Go grab the best and the one which suits you the most. Enjoy the never-ending experience of songs and music and feel relaxed and stress-free forever.